Close Menu
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation Today 813-739-1776
9312 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612

What if the driver who hit me in Florida was under the influence of alcohol or drugs?

Return to Video FAQs


Well if they were negligent in their driving, then certainly you could bring a suit against them, and to the extent that alcohol or drugs were involved in that, and they were impaired by either the drugs or the alcohol, that could also lead to additional damages called punitive damages, which are essentially designed to punish the bad conduct of the bad driver.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2018 - 2024 Tison Law Group, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab