At the Tison Law Group, you can be assured of personal service from dedicated and caring attorneys as you face some of life’s most difficult challenges. If you have been injured, arrested, or succumbed to an addiction which is tearing your life apart or the life of someone you love, reach out to Tison Law Group. We’ll reach back and offer you the helping hand you need to get through this time in your life.
With over 50 years of experience in the practice of law in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida, you can count on Tison Law Group to deliver the personal service you need to help you through challenging times, with the skill and experience necessary to achieve excellent results for you in your legal situation. Call our office for a free consultation and help with any of the following:
- Criminal Law – Our attorneys include former public defenders and state prosecutors with abundant trial experience and knowledge of the legal system from the inside out. We handle the full range of Florida misdemeanor and felony charges, from petty theft to murder and everything in between. Don’t let the prosecution pressure you into pleading guilty to a crime they may not even be able to prove. Talk to our criminal defense lawyers before you do anything else.
- Personal Injury – Several of our personal injury attorneys started out as insurance company defense lawyers in personal injury matters. We know how the insurance companies operate. We know what your case is worth, when to settle, and when to go to trial. Our comprehensive personal injury practice includes auto accidents, slip and fall, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, dog bites, and much more. We help crime victims pursue monetary damages against perpetrators. We also represent family members who lost a loved one due to wrongful death.
- Injunctions – Injunctions for protection may last from 15 days to forever. Additionally, judges have wide discretion when deciding what sanctions to include in an injunction. Injunctions can dictate where you live, keep you from having contact with your children, take away your guns, force you into treatment, order you to pay support, and much more. Additionally, an injunction is a public record, subject to viewing by current or potential employers and professional licensing boards. You have a right to a hearing before a long-term restraining order can be put in place. Call our office to defend you if you are accused of domestic violence, repeat violence, sexual violence, dating violence, or stalking.
- Mental Health/Addiction – Attorney William “Ty” Tison and his associates have over twenty years experience in the field of drug and alcohol addiction intervention and those that suffer with mental health issues. We have represented people from all walks of life who are suffering from addiction, and we welcome the opportunity to help you or your loved one as well. We can assist in organizing an intervention and work with a variety of mental health professionals and addiction specialists in the community to address all aspects of addiction and recovery. Of course, our legal staff is here to help you navigate any legal troubles that you or a loved one may have befallen, including drug offenses or other alleged criminal behavior.
- Traffic Law – Traffic infractions can not only costs hundreds of dollars in fines; they can cause your car insurance premiums to skyrocket as well. The fact is that traffic lights malfunction, and the police don’t always get it right when they think you violated a traffic law. Tison Law Group can help with defense of any alleged moving violation, including speeding, running a red light, failure to yield right of way, toll booth violation, improper proof of insurance, careless driving, civil citations involving a death, and many more.
Tampa Bay Attorneys Serving Clients with Honesty, Integrity and Excellence
At Tison Law Group, we understand how unexpected events can deeply impact you, often with long-lasting or even permanent effects. Your case is a priority to us, and we commit ourselves to serving your needs with honesty, integrity, and excellence. Call our office to schedule a free consultation to see how our zealous commitment to personal service and excellence can help you get the results you want.