Close Menu
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation Today 813-739-1776
9312 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612

What happens if I violate my probation or parole in Florida?

By Site Administrator |

You’re likely going to be incarcerated pending a hearing in front of a judge to determine whether or not any stricter environment is required. By stricter environment, county jail, prison, community control. What I like to do, is I like to look at the circumstances that caused the individual to violate, the surrounding circumstances,… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2018 - 2024 Tison Law Group, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab