Close Menu
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation Today 813-739-1776
9312 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

Return to Video FAQs


Yes, there is a possibility that you could obtain a portion or a percentage of your lost wages through a contractual provision in your own auto policy. But in addition to that, you can also seek lost wages and maybe even future lost wages or reduced earning capacity as a part of your actual claim of damages in a personal injury lawsuit that you might bring.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2018 - 2024 Tison Law Group, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab