Close Menu
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation Today 813-739-1776
9312 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612

If a child protection investigator wants to talk to me, what should I do?

Return to Video FAQs


You should definitely contact an attorney. If a child protection investigator’s talking to you, they are looking into allegations that have been made against you about your conduct as it relates to how you treated a child. And that can be whether you abused a child, abandoned a child, or neglected a child. And it’s very serious. It could end up in criminal prosecution possibly.

And recognize that whatever you’re telling that child protection investigator may ultimately land you in criminal court. So make sure you contact an attorney before giving any statement or answering any questions, whatsoever. No matter how innocent those questions might seem, make sure you contact an attorney first.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2018 - 2024 Tison Law Group, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab