Close Menu
Call Us To Schedule A Consultation Today 813-739-1776
9312 North Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612

I was injured because of a defect in my motorcycle or ATV. What can I do?

Return to Video FAQs


You can bring a defective products claim, when you’re injured by an ATV or motorcycle. It could be a problem with a boat engine. It could be a child’s toy, a lawnmower. I mean just about any type of product can have a defect in it, and there are multiple ways that that could happen legally, whereby an experienced attorney would be able to bring a lawsuit or a claim on your behalf, based on the defective nature of the product itself and hopefully get a recovery for you.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2018 - 2024 Tison Law Group, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab